|Location||Walled Damaged Area / People's Independent Staeplonia|
|Unlockable||"Spaceways" on Normal|
Warzone, as the name would suggest, is a conglomerate of buildings that have been seemingly decimated by artillery, with hints of a nuclear exchange. There are many small places in which to take cover, with narrow corridors that are suited for close-quarters combat. It features many different propaganda posters and broadcasts that are played throughout the level, as well as the sounds of weaponry in the background. One courtyard features a ruined tank, upon which the player can clamber.
- The banners on the building opposite the tank (pictured) resemble the Nazi equivalent, although the swastika has been replaced.
- Some of the broadcasts are made by an announcer that has a voice similar to Winston Churchill.
- Propaganda posters reveal that the level is in a country known as the People's Independent Staeplonia.
- There is a propaganda poster that reads: 'Don't let them take the P.I.S' short for Peoples Independent Staepolonia.
- The chassis of a T-72 Main Battle Tank or possibly one of its copies like the Yugoslavian M-84 painted in a single tone green can be found at the entrance of a destroyed tunnel. The tank and its color scheme could suggest that the Warzone level is set somewhere in Eastern Europe.
- The silhouette of the enemy soldier with visible eyes on some of the propaganda posters was used in the 2002 documentary series Gladiators of World War II.