|Related Characters|| Jacque de la Morte (Raiser)|
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Undead Priest is an Undead character who appears in TimeSplitters 2 and TimeSplitters Future Perfect. Don't be fooled by the crosses and robes; the Undead Priests were once holy men, but no more - having sold their souls to the dark side, they now protect the hallowed walls of Notre Dame Cathedral, killing anyone who dares to enter. They are all that remains of Jacque de la Morte's followers, who sacrificed their souls for immortality. They follow Jacque without hesitation, providing him with an elite army of undead followers.
| Undead Priest
|Unlock||Arcade League > Amateur League > Too Hot to Handle > Burns Department with Gold or better|
|Gallery||The Undead Priests are all that remains of Jacque's cult followers. Under his influence they sacrificed their souls for immortality, providing Jacque with an elite army of dark followers.|
Undead Priest appeared in TimeSplitters 2 in the Notre Dame Story mission. He also appears in three other Arcade League matches and Challenges set in the Hospital, as well as one set in an area of the Notre Dame cathedral.
| Undead Priest
|Gallery||Undead priests; an ecumenical conundrum.|
|Gesture||Appears in a TimeSplitters 2 action figure box, he mumbles from behind the plastic "I'm all steamed up"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
In TimeSplitters Future Perfect, the Undead Priest returned, along with most of the others set around Notre Dame Cathedral. Unlike most of the others, however, he doesn't appear in Vamping in Venice and isn't based around Venice, but is used as a holy bot, noting the Priest part of his name more than the Undead, and appears in Divine Immolation. He does not appear in the bot set for Temple however, and instead appears in the bot set for Subway.
- Main article: Notre Dame (Story)
The Undead Priests were with Jacque de la Morte, and sacrificed themselves for immortality. Viola and Mister Underwood first encountered them in the Chapel of Notre Dame cathedral, praying in front of the Time Crystal. More followers appear from thereon in, and also on the cathedral roof, also assisted by the the Angels of Time, the TimeSplitters.
- Undead Priest is one of only two characters to have had all their skin completely decomposed, leaving only their skeletal system visible - the other being Sheriff Skullface.
- Despite this, they both still bleed when shot in TimeSplitters Future Perfect.
- The Undead Priest was the only undead character to use firearms in the Story Mode in TimeSplitters 2.
- In TimeSplitters 2, Undead Priest's Story AI was the normal type (human-acting), but in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, his Story AI was that of a shambling zombie character.
- Undead Priest is the only character in the entire TimeSplitters series to start with the letter "U".
- The Undead Priest shares voices with the Green, Skull and Brown zombies.