The Cyborgs serve as the protagonists in the war. Their forces are made up of mechanically augmented humans and lead by Mordecai Jones.
Robots Used In The Machine WarsEdit
- The Goliath Series - A giant mech robot used for heavy combat. Armed with a minigun and rocket launcher
- The Insetick Series - A light, mobile combat droid.
- The Med Unit Series - A robot used to heal soldiers.
- The Prometheus Series - Fighting robots heavier in build than the Inseticks, with bulky, round armor plating.
- The R-100 Series - Heavy war robots, unmatched in resilience.
Robots Used After The Machine Wars Edit
- The ChassisBot - The standard robot built by The Machinist.
- The SentryBot - A more sturdy type built by The Machinist.
- R-109 - A surviving R-109 from the Machine Wars used after R-110 since it was hijacked by Cortez.
- Gretel Mk II - The second generation of the Gretel series.
Notable Characters Edit
- Jacob Crow - Leader of UltraNet
- Lt. Black - Sub Leader of UltraNet
- Security Officer Jonas - Private security of Jacob Crow, possibly stationed on Mars
- Mordecai Jones - Leader of the Rebel Forces
- Angel Forge - Human Resistance fighter and comrade to Mordecai
- Lazarus Mumble - An enormous human cyborg working in special assignments
- R One-Oh-Seven - Human who believes himself to be a robot designed to save humanity
- The Machine Wars is most likely an allusion to the War Against The Machines in the Terminator series.