|Related Characters||Eyes Mummy|
|Games||TimeSplitters 1 TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
He appears as a usual Egyptian Mummy, though his teeth stick out of his bandaging.
|Unlock||Complete Tomb on Hard in 8m|
|Gesture||Lunges forward off-screen groaning.|
Teeth Mummy returns in Timesplitters Future Perfect. Notable differences from his last appearance are that he no longer has a bandage through his mouth, his long nails are gone, and one of his bones is now visible, as well as the improvement in graphics and anatomy.
He has no role other than appearing in one challenge. Surprisingly he doesn't appear in the Temple Bot Set while other less related characters do.
- Main article: Tomb (Story)
The Teeth Mummies appear as natives of the Tomb, being raised from their rest by the Cultists and Priestesses, using the power of the Ankh. They are generic enemies, appearing alongside other Undead enemies in the Tomb Mission before being put to rest once more (albeit without a head).
- Teeth Mummy also appears as a Mapmaker item; he is in a stood up sarcophagus, like his TimeSplitters Future Perfect gesture.
- In Timesplitters Future Perfect, his on-fire sound is shared with Arthur Aching, Gideon Gout, and Jed. These are reused from Feeder Zombie, Sewer Zombie, Undead Priest, Hybrid Mutant and other military zombies in TimeSplitters 2.
- He, along with Lt Malone, is the only character to appear in all games, except the second.
- He shares his voice with his counterpart.