|Location||An urban street|
|Climate|| TimeSplitters 1: Night. |
TimeSplitters 2: Night, Snowy.
|Unlockable|| TS2: Story Mode on Easy
TS1: Cyberden on Normal
|Recommended Bots|| The Impersonator|
|Recommended Weapons|| Soviet S47|
There are differences between the TS1 version and the TS2 version of this level.
- There is a shortcut leading from the blue team base to a building facing the red team's street in TS2. This shortcut does not exist at all in TS1.
- There is a airplane flying in TS2.
- It is snowing in the TS2 version but not in TS1.
- More garages are open in TS2 (4 instead of 2).
- The music is different than in TS1, the mood of the songs changed as well. In the first, it was a heavy techno type song with a somewhat shrill beat to it, while in TS2, the song transitioned to a Trance-like melody, comparable to something heard at raves. In TS2, both songs are available in the mapmaker.
- The words, "Linux" can be seen on a wall between the blue team's base and the only alleyway in the level, TS1 only, hence its' trademark acknowledgement on the startup splash screen.
- In both games, it says "Kaz Was Here" in one of the buildings.
- This level has an irregular number of zones in TS2, having 5 zones instead of the regular 4.
- In TS1, there is a billboard advertising what appears to be a hamburger, with the caption "Be free...have a BIG RAD!".
- In the 2004 zomcom 'Shaun of the Dead', Ed can be seen playing TimeSplitters 2 on this map, with a Soviet S47 and a SBP90 Machinegun. Scenes from the film were recreated in the Mansion of Madness level of TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- The plane featured in the TS2 rendition follows the player slightly, its fly-by follows the same flight path but it will move closer to where the player is located.
- In TS2, some of the shops now have Asian characters, indicating a Mongolian rather than Siberian origin.