|Species||Human/TimeSplitter Mutant Cyborg|
|Relations|| Mad Old Crow (Human form)|
Something To Crow About
- R-110 (present time)
- He's the only TimeSplitter fought as a boss.
- During the first battle, Crow has a noticeably large mass of flesh and extra weapons on his rear. It seems to detach after he is wounded and the cut scene starts for the next level, though strangely it does not appear in the background during the cut scene.
- This mass seemed to weigh Crow down; he slides along the floor on treads in the first battle but it free to move around and 'walk' when it is detached. However, the wound where it was cut off is the weak point during the second battle.
- Despite being the creator of the TimeSplitters, Crow's actual role in the TimeSplitter "hierarchy" is not explicitly stated though one may compare him to Davros, the creator of the Daleks in the Doctor Who series (Both have underwent cybernetic augmentations.
- While his supposed 'creations' show no mention of Crow, the Marines do consider him the source of the threat, being the reason for Cortez's mission in the first place.