|Related Characters|| Berserker Splitter|
The Scourge Splitter is an elite species of TimeSplitter, and the leaders of the other types of TimeSplitters, only taking orders from Jacob Crow himself. They appear to emerge after Sergeant Cortez gets closer to obtaining all of the Time Crystals, sporting guns from the time period that you are currently fighting in, unlike all the other TimeSplitter races who fight by casting bolts of energy. They are the most human-like TimeSplitters and stand on two legs. Their chest cavity is open and purple flames spew out. Their head is a floating featureless face with white eyes.
| Scourge Splitter
|Unlock||Arcade League > Honorary League > Outnumbered But Never Outpunned! > Time To Split with Gold|
|Gallery||Nothing is known about these fearsome leaders of the TimeSplitters. Although, their bondage trousers are admired across the galaxy.|
As the leading TimeSplitter of TimeSplitters 2, Scourge Splitter appears in a few of the Story missions at the end, usually after the Time Crystal is obtained by the player, but far less so than the grunt Reaper. In Badass Buspass Impasse, the Scourge Splitters act as they do in Story mode, fulfilling the same role as the original two TimeSplitters in the original TimeSplitters. They also appear in Bags of Fun and Time To Split.
- Main article: TimeSplitter
The Scourge Splitters invade the Space Station along with Reapers and their Drones and take the Time Crystals and travel through time. Sergeant Cortez and Corporal Hart, a Spacetime Marine commando team, defend the Space Station and try to hold the 'Splitters back while they retrieve the time crystals.
- Main article: Chicago (Story)
The crime lord known as "Big Tony" is shown to have possession of a Time Crystal. After he is killed by Jake Fenton and Lady Jane, Scourge Splitters armed with Tommy Guns warp in to try and kill them.
- Main article: Notre Dame (Story)
The TimeSplitters travelled with a Time Crystal to 1895, specifically the Notre Dame Cathedral. Jacque de la Morte believed them to be Angels of Time and worshipped them, sacrificing innocent Maidens to them. They fight alongside Undead Priests and de la Morte himself on the roof of the cathedral.
- Main article: Atom Smasher
Archibald Khallos was in possession of one of the Time Crystals. His arch-nemesis Agent Harry Tipper travelled to the island base and attempted to thwart Khallos' plans. After Khallos was killed, Scourge Splitters appeared armed with Soviet S47 assault rifles in a final attempt to kill Tipper.
- Main article: Space Station (Story)
After Sergeant Cortez had returned all nine of the Time Crystals to the Space Station, the TimeSplitters broke through their defences. Cortez charged through the station, battling Scourge Splitters armed with Plasma AutoRifles, before activating the station's self-destruct sequence and escaping.
- He reuses Red Alien's voice clips.
- If when playing as Scourge Splitter you pick up the Invisibility Powerup, the purple flames remain visible, and are only extinguished when the Splitter is killed.
- The Scourge Splitter's upper body is very similar to that of a Reaper Splitter. It is possible the head and flames burst out from a Reaper Splitter after some kind of metamorphosis.
- Alternatively, its possible that they are, in fact, Time Assassins taken to the future by Splitter Crow and transformed into their alien state. This is evident by the fact they are the most "human" TimeSplitter appearance wise, the fact they have somewhat similar clothing to Time Assassins, and similar roles in the games they appear in (going after the protagonist in an attempt to eliminate them to cease their meddling in their plans).