|Robot Louis Stevenson|
|Games||TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Robot Louis Stevenson is a crude, steam-powered robot designed and built using Crow's knowledge of future robotics technology.
| Robot Louis Stevenson
|Unlock||Complete You Take The High Road on Easy|
|Gallery||Away from the pressures of his day job, this multitalented mechanical marvel of the modern age likes to let off steam writing romantic potboilers. Unfortunately, like many Victorian authors, he is afflicted by a compulsive vice, in his case an unshakeable coke habit...|
|Gesture||Steps forward, stands up straight and says "Online."|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Robot Louis Stevenson first appears in the Story mission You Take The High Road in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. He breaks out of wooden boxes when close enough and starts attacking the Cortez (and R-110 in Co-Op). He also appears in a couple bot sets.
- The name of this character is a parody of the Scottish novelist Robert Louis Stevenson.
- The "coke habit" is likely a play on words. "Coke" can also refer to a fuel source. This would make more sense since Robot Louis Stevenson appears to have some sort of boiler engine which could be fueled by coke.
- R-110 refers to these robots as "prehistoric robots" and "clockwork chumps". Prior to meeting them, he refers to himself as being the pinnacle of creation - a robot. After meeting these robots, he comments that they are "not the pinnacle[s] of creation" though he believes that their existence still beats being a human.
- Robot Louis Stevenson's design bears heavily from steampunk imagery.
- In Mapmaker, his Story AI has an onboard minigun that overrides a weapon choice of Unarmed.