|Robot Louis Stevenson|
|Unlocked by||Complete You Take The High Road on Easy|
|Games||TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
You Take The High Road
Cyber Bot Set
Zeppelin Bot Set
- This page is one of several undergoing a re-format, it is suggested you do not edit the page unless you are re-formatting it, otherwise you will have to wait until the project is over.
|TS1 Gesture||N/A||TSFP Gesture||Steps forward, stands up straight and says "Online."|
|TS2 Gallery||N/A||TSFP Gallery||Away from the pressures of his day job, this multitalented mechanical marvel of the modern age likes to let off steam writing romantic potboilers. Unfortunately, like many Victorian authors, he is afflicted by a compulsive vice, in his case an unshakeable coke habit...|
Robot Louis Stevenson first appears in the Story mission You Take The High Road in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. It is a crude, steam-powered robot designed and built using Crow's knowledge of future robotics technology.
- The name of this character is a parody of the Scottish novelist Robert Louis Stevenson
- The "coke habit" is likely a play on words. "Coke" can also refer to a fuel source. This would make more sense since Robot Louis Stevenson appears to have some sort of boiler engine which could be fueled by coke.
- R-110 refers to these robots as "prehistoric robots" and "clockwork chumps". Prior to meeting them, he refers to himself as being the pinnacle of creation - a robot. After meeting these robots, he comments that they are "not the pinnacle[s] of creation" though he believes that their existence still beats being a human.
- Robot Louis Stevenson's design bears heavily from steampunk imagery.
- In Mapmaker, his Story AI has an onboard minigun that overrides a weapon choice of Unarmed.