| Fire Rate|
bullets per sec/cartridge time
|up to 6 per second, for each gun|
|Reload Time||1.25 sec|
| Damage (per Single Shot)|
|Secondary Fire||Attaches Silencer and scope|
The Pistol 9mm is a standard, run-of-the-mill weapon. It's not very powerful, but when aimed at the head it is extremely effective in taking out enemies quickly and stealthily. It is also able to be dual-wielded, making it more useful.
During FP's Story mode, you will only have it on two levels, "The Russian Connection" and "The Khallos Express". The first of these levels allows you to use the attachable silencer to get through part of the level undetected. It's best to keep some distance when doing this, since the silencer also has a small scope giving you more accuracy from range.
During an arcade match however, you won't get many chances to sneak up on people. This means that your enemy will be firing back at you and you should keep moving to avoid getting hit so much. Head shots will deal extra damage, so it's best to try to get as many as you can. If you get close enough, the melee attack is quick enough to be useful in dealing quick damage.
- Its future version, the LX-18, is almost identical, although having more than twice the magazine capacity.
- There is a glitch where if you switch from a sniper rifle, SMG, or any other weapon that requires two hands (such as a heatseeker) to dual 9mm's, the player's left hand is rendered to the left of the screen for a split second, then disappears.
- The Pistol 9mm appears to be based of of the Beretta 92FS pistol, or more likely the Brazilian copy known as the Taurus PT92, despite the two story missions taking place in 1969 this pistol is used at least 14 years before either weapon's production.
- Amy Chen holds this weapon with a suppressor when meeting Cortez for the first time, instead of the LX-18, the weapon of Amy's time period.
- The weapon itself seems to be a Beretta 92FS Inox.