|Related Characters|| Private Poorly (Zombie Form) |
Sgt. Shivers (Comrade, Friend)
Trooper White (Comrade)
Lt. Frost (Commander)
Capt. Snow (Commanding officer)
Nikolai is a private in the Arctic Forces guarding Oblask Dam.
After hearing gunshots in the lower levels of the facility, he goes to explore the underground labs with Sgt. Shivers. They encounter a zombified soldier, who kills them both. He later appears as a standard zombie in the area where he was killed.
- Nikolai has the distinction of being the only member of the entire Military to be given a forename, rather than a title.
- He shares his voice with Sgt. Rock of the Desert Force, which are actually some of the voice clips used by the Veiled/Male SWAT/Soldiers and Shock Troopers in TS1.
- The Zombie that kills Nikolai in the opening cutscene to Siberia appears to be his undead counterpart Private Poorly, minus the Beret.
- In the later part of the story mission, both Nikolai and Sgt Shivers' corpses can be found in the dig site. However, once the system disk has been installed, and you go for the Time Crystal (or had already picked it up), they will rise from the dead to attack you, just like all the other zombies.
- Nikolai was once playable in TimeSplitters: Future Perfect along with other military characters from TimeSplitters 2. As seen in this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViC2gbGcJhM