|Related Characters||Viola (Ally)|
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Mister Underwood is a man of English descent, but is present in Paris in 1895, at the Notre Dame Cathedral. He wears a grey-green tweed suit, a brown waistcoat, gloves and a bowler hat. A notable characteristic is his "friendly mutton chop" mustache.
| Mr Underwood
|Gallery||Mr. Underwood has debunked table-rappers and fake mystics all over England. Reports of true supernatural phenomena have brought him to Paris. He has joined forces with the lady Viola to share intelligence in the battle against Jacque de la Morte.|
Appearing first in TimeSplitters 2, Mister Underwood aids Viola in her mission to stop Jacque de la Morte during the Notre Dame mission. Mister Underwood also stars in the TimeSplitters 'Story' Classic Challenges, Hit Me Baby One Morgue Time in which he faces the enemy cast of the Notre Dame Cathedral (along with the Feeder Zombie from the Siberian Dam) in the Hospital.
| Mr. Underwood
|Unlock||Challenge > TimeSplitters 'Story' Classic > Glimpse of Stocking with Bronze|
|Gallery||Mr. Underwood reckons the undead are a load of poppysticks and cockyfiddle, or should that be poppycock and fiddlesticks? Anyway, if they do exist they had better watch out for the business end of his shotgun.|
|Gesture||Appears inside of an action figure package and says "I say, it's rather warm in here."|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Mister Underwood returns like most of the Notre Dame Cathedral related characters in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. His most notable appearance of the game is in Glimpse of Stocking, a TimeSplitters 'Story' Classic mission, being his second appearance in this Challenge series. He also appears in the Arcade League matches, Rockets 101 and Zany Zeppelin, both set in the Zeppelin where he features in the bot set.
- Main article: Notre Dame (Story)
Jacque de la Morte, a master of the dark arts and necromancy, led an army of undead followers, as well as offering Maidens as human sacrifices to the Angels of Time. Hearing of this, Underwood traveled to France to meet up with Viola where they planned an attack from the sewers.
They entered through the sewers, encountering the reanimated remains of bodies dumped there. They continued on and freed the trapped Maidens, later creating an alliance with the resident Hunchback. The two continued to the rooftops where they had a showdown with Jacque and the last of his followers, as well as the supposed angels.
- Mister Underwood is a reference to the man of the same name from "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, since the Underwood in the novel is described as also using a "double-barreled shotgun", in which Atticus is confronted by an angry mob in Maycomb Prison. The description of Underwood given by Lee in the novel is also similar to Underwood's appearance in the games.
- Mr. Underwood shares sounds with Clip Clamp, although, for Clip Clamp, they are slowed down, and thus, deeper. Gilbert Gastric uses some of Clip Clamp's sounds.
- Tin-Legs Tommy and Jack Sprocket re-use some of his sound clips, including the fire wail.
- High Priest shares his fire wail with Underwood.