|Related Characters|| Jo-Beth Casey (Sister)|
Peekaboo Jones (Partner)
Mary-Beth Casey, much like her younger sister, Jo-Beth Casey, travels into a mansion, in this case the Gallows Hill Mansion, to fight zombies along with Peekaboo Jones. She only appears in the original TimeSplitters. She's dressed like a cheerleader, wearing a red and white miniskirt and a blue, red and white top. Her shoes are blue and she wears a cap. She has blonde hair tied in a ponytail.
|Unlock||Complete the second set of three Story missions|
|Gesture||Jumps up in the air, claps, and then stands with her hands on her hips.|
Mary-Beth Casey's only appearance was in the first game and she appeared in the Mansion Level. Many of her appearances revolve around the Horror theme.
- Main article: Mansion (Story)
Mary-Beth features as the female protagonist of the Mansion Story mission. She, alongside Peekaboo Jones, enter the Gallows Hill Mansion to find the remains of a murderer and return them to the eponymous gallows.
- Judging from the names and backgrounds of the three Caseys throughout the series, it can be assumed that Jo-Beth Casey (TimeSplitters Future Perfect) is the daughter of either Mary-Beth Casey (TimeSplitters) or Mary's younger sister Jo-Beth Casey (TimeSplitters 2).
- However, despite these assumptions, the creators have confirmed it is the same Jo-Beth in both games and that this time difference was just an oversight on the developers part.
- Her younger sister, Jo-Beth Casey, reuses her sound clips in TimeSplitters 2.
- Both her and her sister Jo-Beth Casey feature school themed outfits. Mary-Beth wears a cheerleader uniform and Jo-Beth wears a school girl uniform.
- Ben Newman confirmed that he wanted to put Mary-Beth in TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, but never got around to it.