|Games||TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Lenny Oldburn is a character in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. In the What Lies Below story mode level, he was originally known as Dr. Harvey, one of Crow's scientists who went insane and now feeds zombie legs to Princess, under the name 'Lenny Oldburn'.
Dr. Harvey, impatient with the progress of research, tested a serum on himself, which turned him into his current form. Unlike all other transformed subjects, Dr. Harvey shows no signs of rage or aggression. He did, however, acquire the strength and general stupidity of the zombies.
Dr. Harvey did not make a note of what formula he used on himself, so it could not be replicated.
Initially, he was simply being used by the other scientists as manpower to move dead corpses around in a cart throughout the facility. The advice to all other scientists was to simply stay out of his way and let him be. Based on his general behavior, it seems likely that the zombie outbreak had little effect on Dr. Harvey. Undoubtedly, he was no longer being given orders as to where to wheel his cart of dead bodies anymore, and it seems he simply took it upon himself to look after Princess.
Although he is "bonkers", as described by Jo-Beth Casey, it seems likely Dr. Harvey is still at least slightly more intelligent than the other zombies, since he can actually speak and develop the logic to lay traps out for the other zombies. It is also quite possible that he is stronger than most of the other zombies as well, since he seems to be able to trap, subdue and then feed the undead with ease to his "baby", Princess.
If encountered by Cortez in the What Lies Below, he will talk to Cortez with a quite friendly demeanor about Princess' well being, making a reference to fixing up an injury to her eye that she sustained early through a fight with Cortez (though Dr. Harvey is unaware of Cortez's involvement).
- His name and appearance is a parody of Ozzy Osbourne.
- In co-op mode, Lenny will be in Jo Beth's place during the fight against Princess in What Lies Below.
- Lenny Oldburn/Dr. Harvey is the only character to have a distinctly Welsh accent.
- Unlike most other humanoid zombies, Lenny's head cannot be blown off in multiplayer, nor does he have their trademark resistance to electricity and weakness to fire, suggesting that perhaps he is not a true zombie himself, but just a very similar type of being.
- In the story mode, a red target appears when aiming at Dr. Harvey, as if he were an enemy, though Harvey will not attack the player. Even if Cortez attacks him, Dr. Harvey will not retaliate (he will simply shout "Ow!" and then shuffle on slowly about his business).