|Location||An abandoned Hotel|
|Unlockable||Unlocked by Default|
|Recommended Bots|| Brains|
Jacque de la Morte
|Recommended Weapons|| Kruger 9mm (x2)|
- If stray bullets hit the radiators, steam bursts out that will injure anyone that goes into it.
- There are also pipes running along certain ceilings & walls that can be shot. These will also let steam burst out that will almost certainly kill anyone unlucky enough to stray into it. However, due to the circular nature of the pipes, it is sometimes difficult to get the steam to burst out at just the correct angle.
- At the top of one of the stairways and in one of the corridors leading to the courtyard, 'RUDREM' is scrawled on the walls in blood. This is a reference to the infamous 'REDRUM' in Stephen King's The Shining, albeit slightly altered.
- In the courtyard, either side of the fences there are windows with fire bursting from them. As you're looking at the building, on the left is a window on fire that's at first floor level, and on the right there's a window unleashing fire on the ground floor level. The fire from neither can be seen on the inside.
- Some of the boxes lying around are first aid boxes. Others have a 'no cows' sign on them.
- There are newspapers lying around called 'The Shout' that have Crow's face on the front, as well as the headline 'Panic! Run away'.