Gaston Boucher is a Zombie chef appearing in TimeSplitters Future Perfect's Story level, Mansion Of Madness, where he is fought in the kitchen, along with several undead cow carcasses. Another one of 'him' appears in the kitchen's freezer, which is the room right before Cortez accesses the basement, making him the last zombie encountered in Mansion of Madness.
- Gaston is the only zombie in the mansion with pupils.
- Despite being labeled as a zombie, Gaston is the most human-looking zombie encountered in the mansion.
- He, along with Hans, reuses voice clips from the Aztec Warrior.
- His last name, Boucher, is French for butcher.
- The name Gaston is simililar to "Garçon", which is french for boy and is what waiters are sometimes called.