|Flame Tag Glitch|
In the Flame Tag game mode in TimeSplitters 2, there is a glitch where, if a bot that is on fire is killed, but passes on the fire to someone else before the death animation is finished, the bot will not respawn. This can be accomplished by killing a bot and passing them the flame as they fall to the ground. This is usually followed by four scenarios. Either:
1. The person will still be able to be caught on fire and will need the fire transferred from them to a character still playing.
2. If the bot who passed on the fire gets tagged back before the death animation is finished, he will stay on fire and the fire can not be transferred, requiring a restart.
3. The person will die ON fire, but will not respawn.
4. The person will die not on fire and will not be able to be caught on fire.
This glitch is most likely the reason that flame tag did not appear in TimeSplitters Future Perfect.
There is also a glitch to have more than one person be "it".
- Select to edit/make a new Mapmaker level.
- Set all the weapons to Flamethrowers.
- Now go to preview in the menu, select Flame Tag.
- Normally flamethrowers will not be allowed in flame tag, but in the preview the flamethrowers are allowed, if you get someone on fire, they will become another person who is "it" (NOTE: Do not try this with robots in the AI set, as they can not be tagged when exploiting this glitch).