|Games||TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Dinosaur is a small Tyrannosaurus Rex, slightly larger in size than the average human player. Because of his size and unique appearance, he is fairly easy to spot. He has an odd balloon-like look and stands erect in a not-so-dinosaur-like manner, and seems to move almost more like a man in a dinosaur suit, which may explain why his mouth is always open.
|Unlock||Arcade League > Elite League > Sincerest Form of Flattery > Aztec the Dinosaur Hunter with Silver or better|
|Gallery||He breathes fire and has vestigial forelimbs.|
|Gallery||Go on, rip it up, you extinct shakey-saurus thing you!|
|Gesture||Dances, when selected he roars at the player, then goes back to dancing.|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
The Dinosaur reappears in TimeSplitters Future Perfect with the same roles as before: Arcade League matches and bot sets.
- Guns held by the Dinosaur will float in front of its hands, much like Carrion Carcass.
- The Big Hands cheat does not affect him.
- His dance seems almost perfectly in time to the Future Perfect title screen music.
- His native timezone is suggested to be 1920 as the challenge Aztec the Dinosaur Hunter confirms their existence in that timeline and his thumbnail theme is the same shade of brown that belongs to the Aztec theme.
- It can be assumed that Dinosaur is the character from the oldest time zone.
- In TimeSplitters 2, when using the dinosaur's fists, they will not appear on-screen.