|Games||TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters Future Perfect|
Crispin appears to be a normal zombie that has been set alight. He first appears in TimeSplitters 2 and returns in Future Perfect with an improved character model. Keep in mind that Crispin is not on fire when being played in Arcade Custom.
|Unlock||Arcade League > Amateur League > Too Hot to Handle > Monkey Immolation with Gold or better|
|Gallery||Crispin's had one too many brushes with the Flamethrower - even he can't remember what he used to look like...|
Crispin makes his first appearance in TimeSplitters 2, although his sole appearance is in the Chasm bot set.
- Crispin can not be lit on fire in TimeSplitters Future Perfect unless character abilities are turned off.
- Crispin's appearance is similar to Eddie, mascot for the Heavy Metal band, Iron Maiden.
- Crispin's basic appearance is that of a badly burnt Crypt Zombie.
- Crispin's Story AI is of the normal, human-acting variety in TimeSplitters 2, but in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, it is a shambling zombie.
- Crispin is associated with the Mansion of Madness characters in TimeSplitters Future Perfect as his portrait colour is red. This can be attributed to him being an Undead character.