|Related Characters||Sergeant Cortez (Partner/Possible lover)|
|Games|| TimeSplitters 2|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Corporal Hart is Sergeant Cortez's sidekick in TimeSplitters 2. She speaks with a strong Brooklyn accent and has various robotic body parts. While Sergeant Cortez jumped through the Time Portal, Corporal Hart stayed at the controls at the Space Station. However Corporal Hart was killed by the lightning bolt of a Reaper Splitter near the end of TimeSplitters 2. Despite this, she is the secondary playable character in Space Station, which takes place just after she dies. In the description of this level she is said to be in a different dimension where she didn't die.
However, she makes a reappearance in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, supposedly because the destruction of both the TimeSplitters and the Time Crystals at the hands of Sergeant Cortez, erased all of the former's activities in humanity's past; ergo, Hart was never killed on the Space Station and consequently lives on.
A major change Corporal Hart encounters between the two games is the staggering transfer of her servo-enhanced Tritium Exo-Arm, changing from her right arm in TimeSplitters 2, to her left arm in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. There is no in-game explanation for this. Explanations differ from a Free Radical Design instigated joke, to the events of the TimeSplitters eradication in TimeSplitters Future Perfect leading to a change earlier on in her life, losing her left arm rather than her right.
| Corporal Hart
|Unlock||Complete Future Perfect on Normal|
|Gallery||Cortez's old sidekick. Who knows, if she hadn't caught one in the kisser back in TimeSplitters 2 she might still be around, Oh, I see, you've completed the story game so the TimeSplitters never existed and she didn't die. Well, how come there's a selectable TimeSplitter character then?|
|Gesture||Points at screen and says "Locked, cocked and ready to roll!"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Corporal Hart returns in TimeSplitters Future Perfect with the same attire due to no new presence in Story, although her cyborg arm is now her left arm. She is still alive canonically due to all the events in the TimeSplitters history being reverted, therefore the TimeSplitters never killed her.
An army of TimeSplitters invaded the Space Station, killing all of the Marines stationed there and capturing the Time Machine. The General sent two of his best marines, Sergeant Cortez and Corporal Hart, to retake the station. Upon arrival, they eliminate many Reapers on their way to the control room, where they discover the TimeSplitters have taken the Time Crystals into humanity's past. The door into the room sealed, Hart mans the Time Machine controls while Cortez steps through to retrieve the Time Crystals.
- Main article: Space Station (Story)
After helping Cortez retrieve the Crystals, the TimeSplitters finally burst into the control room. In the ensuing confusion, a Reaper kills Hart with a bolt of lightning, much to Cortez's dismay. It is worth noting that, despite her death, she is the player two character in the co-operative story mission, but this is obviously for the purpose of playability and not canon.
- The events of TimeSplitters Future Perfect mean the TimeSplitters never killed Hart. Because Hart and Cortez never went to the Space station to retrieve the Crystals, Hart would still be a member of Space Time Marine, if the establishment was ever needed; otherwise a normal person on Earth (albeit the cyborg arm).
- Throughout the whole series of games there is a colonel, a general, many captains, many lieutenants, many sergeants & many privates or equivalent (marine, trooper etc). Corporal Hart is the only one to hold the rank of corporal.
- All characters are right handed when using a single weapon which means in TimeSplitters 2 Hart favored her cyborg hand, while in Future Perfect she favored her human hand.
- Shortly after the beginning of the penultimate level of TimeSplitters: Future Perfect a Marine can be heard saying "Hey, where's Corporal Hart?" Another Marine responds with "Corporal who?" The first Marine then says "Ahh never mind". This is the only time in Future Perfect that Corporal Hart is mentioned (aside from The Hooded Man, where this happens at the exact same time).
- Corporal Hart's model in TimeSplitters Future Perfect has an error: Part of her hair is red and translucent, similar to the laser of the device on her shoulder.
- Inceptress reuses her sound clips.