|Related Characters||Chinese Waiter|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Chinese Chef appears as a character based around the Chinese Restaurant in the original TimeSplitters. From then onwards he has appeared as one of the "Classic Characters" in every game to date. The chef appears to be, as the name suggests, a Chinese man in a chef's uniform with tattoos on his arms.
|Unlock||Complete Chinese on Easy|
|Gesture||Steps back, then does several flips and walks off screen.|
| Chinese Chef
|Unlock||Arcade League > Honorary League > Elimination Series > Baking for the Taking with Silver or better|
|Gallery||Still the best in the business. They say his recipe for slow braised TimeSplitter in black bean sauce is out of this world!|
The Chinese Chef returns in TimeSplitters 2, though the Chinese Waiter and others who were based around the Chinese restaurant did not. The Chef has no important role within this game, although he has two Arcade League matches in which he is eliminating mass amounts of Calamari and Gingerbread Men at the Chinese restaurant, which he is highly associated with.
| Chinese Chef
|Unlock||Arcade League > Elite League > Retro Chique > Ninja Garden with Bronze or better|
|Gallery||The undisputed master of dim sum and char sui returns!|
|Gesture||Kicks in the air and says "Ho-whop!"|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Chinese Chef remains as one of the few characters that appear in all of the games. He again has no specific role in the game, however the introduction of Gaston Boucher to the series has created a culinary rival for the character.
- Main article: Chinese (Story)
- The blood stains that appear in the level Chinese can also be seen on Chinese Chef's apron.
- He possessed different sound effects in the first game compared to the second and third games. His first-game voice clips would be reused by Hatchet Sal and the Lawyer.
- He shares the Aztec Warrior's on-fire wail.
- He is one of the only characters in the series to have more than one voice set to himself.