|Native Timezone||2005 - 2019|
|Related Characters|| Deacon Swain (Co-worker)|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Chastity Detroit is a recurring character, having appeared in all games in the TimeSplitters series thus far. She appeared in Story missions in the first two games, however she has no proper role in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. A notable uniqueness to her character is that she is always seen wearing white headphones.
|Gesture||Says "No problem", then catches a black Pistol, pulls the slide back then twirls it before saying "Let's go".|
Chastity appears as one of the female Story protagonists in the original TimeSplitters. She appears wearing white three-quarter lengths, a blue and white top and wearing some headphones. Her clothing is from 2005.
Chastity returned in TimeSplitters 2 once more featuring in the Story. She appears as a secondary character in 2019, NeoTokyo where it mentions. she is friends with the hacker, Ghost. She wears green coloured trousers and gloves of the same colour. She wears white headphones on her head.
|Gallery||The chic cyberpunk crimebuster returns.|
|Gesture||Turns around saying "Come get some".|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Chastity makes her third appearance in gaming in TimeSplitters Future Perfect. She returns in her 2019 outfit as she has no role in the game's Story mode and is now based around the Subway and Mexican Mission levels.
- Main article: Cyberden (Story)
Chastity's first recorded appearance related to the TimeSplitters timeline was in the Cyberden mission working along Deacon Swain, possibly working for the LAPD, however it is unknown where the Cyberden is located. Her mission is to retrieve the Cyborg's plans and return to the ventilation ducts for an easy escape.
- Main article: NeoTokyo (Story)
Chastity headed to NeoTokyo to help Ghost clear his name by retrieving evidence from the Hackers who framed him. However, during this mission Chastity and Ghost were seen and they had to fight their way out and ended up killing the Hacker Chief, Sadako.
- In the original TimeSplitters Chastity's costume says SFPD on the back. According to her gallery description in TS2 she worked for the LAPD. This could possibly be explained by a relocation from San Francisco to Los Angeles between 2005 and 2019. This discrepancy might also be considered evidence of alternate timelines caused by the TimeSplitter War.
- She is the only female character to appear in all three games.
- In TimeSplitters 2 Chasity Detroit's gallery description says "before becoming a highly decorated officer in the LAPD..." At first this may not seem to make sense, because in TimeSplitters (TS1) she is apparently a police officer during 2005 (Cyberden). This could simply mean she has come back to the old neighborhood to help her old friend Ghost, and not necessarily that NeoTokyo (2019) is supposed to take place before she became a highly decorated police officer.
- Although appearing in the first TimeSplitters she does not appear in the classic bot set in TimeSplitters 2. She is most likely replaced by Gretel MkII even though only the original Gretel appears in TimeSplitters and not the MkII version.
- Milkbaby and Elite Henchwoman reuses her sound clips from Timesplitters.