|Related Characters|| Female Cyborg|
TimeSplitters Future Perfect
Appearance-wise, Badass Cyborg's hands are hook-like; his right arm is fully mechanical, while his left arm is mechanical up to the elbow. The left side of Badass Cyborg's face is completely mechanical, with a gasmask-like mouth filter and a scanner-like fixture over his left eye. He has a tattoo his stomach, which says "Grimy", and also wears denim jeans torn at his knees, with black tennis shoes.
|Unlock||Cyberden on Easy|
|Gesture||Spins around and moves slightly forward while making a noise.|
Badass Cyborg appears as one of the generic enemies of the Cyberden story mission, alongside several other cyborgs; Badass Cyborg, however, is the only one of the four to appear in more than one game in the series. Aside from his role in the story, Badass Cyborg also features in two challenges and two bot sets.
| Badass Cyborg
|Unlock||Challenge > TimeSplitters 'Story' Classic > Badass Buspass Impasse with Silver|
|Gallery||He's the leanest, the meanest and the badass machine-est!|
Badass Cyborg returned in TimeSplitters 2, as one of the TimeSplitters 1 classic characters. This time around, he doesn't feature in the story of the game; he does, however, star in a challenge, Badass Buspass Impasse, which is based around the original TimeSplitters story format. He also appears in two bot sets.
| Badass Cyborg
|Unlock||Challenge > Cut-out Shoot-out > Balls of Steel with Bronze|
|Gallery||He's still the leanest, the meanest and the badass machine-est!|
|Gesture||Flexes arms together menacingly while making a screeching noise.|
|Speed||Stamina||Shock Proof||Fire Proof|
Badass Cyborg returns for yet another appearance in TimeSplitters Future Perfect, and is one of few characters to appear in all three games to date; this time, however, he has no real role in the game, only featuring in a single bot set.
- Main article: Cyberden (Story)
The cyborgs made an attempt to stop Deacon Swain and Chastity Detroit from retrieving their secret plans. It is unknown what plans the disk contained, but nonetheless, Deacon and Chastity raided the Cyberden and successfully retrieved it, killing the cyborgs in the process.
- Badass Cyborg, along with Captain Ash, Chastity Detroit, Chinese Chef, Duckman Drake, Gretel Robots, Harry Tipper, R-100 Robots, and Robofish are the only characters to appear in all three games in the series.
- He is also the only cyborg character to appear in all three games.
- The sound he makes during his selection gesture in TimeSplitters 1 is the same as the one used during the Timesplitters Future Perfect selection gesture; the only difference is a reduced echo in the Future Perfect iteration.
- The same screech is also used as a death sound for him during gameplay.